Downtown Pueblo Buildings
Bus Station, 2nd and Court Street
Fisheye of the 300 block on Union avenue
Union Station from the West
Fred E. Weisbrod Parking Facility 2nd and Court Street
Colorado State Patrol Building Erie Street & 9th Street
Refinery Storage Tanks in the middle of town
B Street Bash
Pueblo Regional Building, 830 N. Main Street
County Jail 10th Street and Court Street
207-211Main Street, MECHANICS BUILDING/MASONIC BUILDING
47. National Register 06/16/1983, 5PE.556
Pueblo Inventory of Cultural Resources, City of Pueblo, Alphabetical by Address, Updated January 21, 2015
Constructed in 1890, architect Francis Cooper's five story Victorian commercial building has walls of processed brick and Fort Collins red sandstone.
The building is an important local landmark in downtown Pueblo.
Main 225 N. wards building ??
Solar Roast building history??
201 Main Street
Impossible Playhouse Main and 12th St.
301 N. Main Street, PEDCO
225 N. Main Street, Montgomery Ward Building
48. . MONTGOMERY WARD BUILDING National Register 12/24/1996, 5PE.557 The 1936 Montgomery Ward Building is the only Colorado
example of the Montgomery Ward Company's standard Georgian Revival corporate style used for its department stores from 1933 to 1948.
The building represents the local manifestation of the firm's transition from a mail-order business to a retail store chain.
401-411 N. Main Street, Colorado Building
51. National Register 04/17/1992, 5PE.559 William Norman Bowman's 1925 design for the Southern Colorado Investment Company
reflects the influence of the prominent architect, Louis Sullivan. The Sullivanesque Colorado Building is a distinct departure from the
Victorian and Neoclassical designs so prevalent in the Pueblo business district.
421 N. Main St. PUEBLO FEDERAL BUILDING/U.S. POST OFFICE
52. National Register 01/03/1978, 5PE.498 William Aiken,
supervising architect for the U.S. Treasury Department, designed the 1897 Pueblo Federal Building along the lines of an Italian Renaissance
Palazzo. Aiken designed numerous federal buildings
First Presbyterian Church 220 W. 10th St.
Wells Fargo Bank and YWCA 801 N. Santa Fe Avenue YWCA-PUEBLO
National Register 03/24/1980, 5PE.504
Architect Walter DeMordaunt designed this multi-level, L-shaped building in the Mediterranean style. Built in 1935,
the fourteen inch thick brick walls are stuccoed, and the gabled portions of the roof are covered with red tile. In 1945,
in cooperation with the American Red Cross, U.S.O. and other agencies,
the Pueblo YWCA placed special emphasis on seeking out and training American war brides left behind after the conflict.
and I'll get it on asap
Call or text Steve at: